stacks on a gas truck?...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
You can't see the exhaust on either of my trucks - dumped turndown right off the muffler. :)

Isn't cars and coffee for the snooty bunch? I'd have to clay bar my 300 and iron a crease in my Dickie's, and I just don't have that kinda spare time. :gr_grin:

Richard

Hmm honestly I have no idea... I just ran across it and figured it would be a good opportunity to play with my camera lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Oh I haven't seen that truck in a LONG time

The Stig

Reaction score
The ONLY...ONLY way I would ever consider stacks on a gas truck, they'd have to be a normal diameter - like 2.5", 3" or so...and could only be used IF you had a big block with a freaking radical cam, very lopey idle, AND...weather caps on the stacks! So while you're sitting at a light idling, the caps are just clanging away insanely, off-beat, just a total spectacle. Only way this is acceptable. But hey, that's just me, and I'm sick.

Richard
Can I just say I want that in my life now.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can I just say I want that in my life now.
How did I never see this quote/response from so many years ago? :D

I tried to talk my homeboy into doing exactly that design with the reg cab/shortbed dually he built over at my shop about 11-12 years ago. It woulda been perfect. Not tall stacks mind you, just cab-height or barely under cab-height. I think I almost had him talked into it but his wife said "naw"

Volume up!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Here's sort of the setup I mean but it's on a diesel truck, my old '58 Apache that had a 6.5td. Video is a few minutes long but the weather cap action starts around 2:45 mark

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Now just imagine a pair of them on a super lopey cammed big block.. aw yeah!! :D

Richard

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Proper stack on a gas powered truck...IMO...426 Hemi powered. Single 4"

You must be registered for see images attach