stacks on a gas truck?...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No.....just No...Hell I wouldn't even do it to a diesel pickup. But that's just me.

I agree. I'm not a fan of stacks on any truck but big rigs. That's my opinion though. If you like stacks feel free to do it. People may be able to notice that it's not a diesel because it won't have soot stains on the tops of the stacks though. Although I guess you could simulate fake soot stains.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
It's your truck, so honestly at the end of the day if that's what you like, more power to you for doing it. Everybody has different opinions.

But honestly... I think stacks on ANY truck are incredibly g@y... They're not complete unless you have tow mirrors flipped out and some lick n' stick Autozone fender vents :p

I would be humiliated to drive our Duramax if it had stacks. There may be a few people that like them, but the only people I've seen that do are usually the people that drive them. :lol: Everybody else just makes fun of them IMO

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The ONLY...ONLY way I would ever consider stacks on a gas truck, they'd have to be a normal diameter - like 2.5", 3" or so...and could only be used IF you had a big block with a freaking radical cam, very lopey idle, AND...weather caps on the stacks! So while you're sitting at a light idling, the caps are just clanging away insanely, off-beat, just a total spectacle. Only way this is acceptable. But hey, that's just me, and I'm sick.

Richard

steampunk1375

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

These are great!! That said though its the only truck that looks good with stacks, gas or diesel. A guy could probably do somthing similar with just about any step side though and it may or may not look ok.

Dodge had some wild ideas in the '70's.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I do have to admit I've seen a few flatbed farm or welding trucks with stacks that I've liked.

But nothing as cool as guys like this :lol:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I wanna see this one in action ^^^ Coal rolling out of every one of them :lol:

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There aren't many people on here with stacks. I know there are a bunch on gmfullsize. You should make a thread there akdu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only gas powered truck that can pull of stacks is the Lil' Red Express truck already posted.

I, myself am not a huge fan of stacks due to the loss of bed space and drone. I got offered a half off full stack kit from Pypes and I turned them down for those two reasons. You will get a lot of crap from people if you put stacks on your gasser truck too.