Spprecision 350 longblock for $1800

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought this thing a while back, i said **** it. Thinking i shouldve just got stock replacement motor but it is what it is. Im already here..
Any recommendations on intake tbi/carb and distributor?
The harris tunning guy said to go intake carb and hei distributor. But im having trouble finding the exact parts that will be best for this set up.
Its going in my 93 k1500.
Not doing anything crazy with the truck. Mostly freeway and mild 4x4 trails.
Already got an upgraded (better than stock) 4l60e to go with it with low stall.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Harris is not a competent tuner IMO. That cam can be tuned under a TBI and extract the full 300 hp so long as it has the proper fueling. Harris just does not want to mess with something outside of his cookie cutter tunes he has.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Description states 4 bolt main then the specs state two bolts main.

Anyone can make a engie look pretty online in a pic and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. Engine shows a roller cam set up also. Yiu can see the roller plate. Also allumimum heads. Cheapest set I know is the summit TBI heads and those run 1k

I woodl like to see more on their return and warranty policy. Some manufacturers require a “professional” installation or the warranty is void. I’m not sure how to prove a “professional” installation. If it needs to be professionally installed that adds to the cost and time to get truck back on the road.
What company slices 45% off their prices. I’ll tell you which one. One that puts together engines with cheap parts and doesn’t pick up the phone when you Abe a warranty issue.
I rather take a block among with a 383 rebuild kit to a good local engine builder have them build a 383 short block and order a set of alluminum TBI heads off Summit.

Jvalenz95

Reaction score
Again, if anyone can help me out with a recomendation on intake tbi/or carb (if that route is better) and distributor that would be greatly appreciated. Also if it needs a tune please point me in the right direction. Thank you guys in advance!
Forgot to mention i added a holley fuel pump

Part Number: 510-19-369​

tayto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are you planning on keeping TBI? what ever intake you go with make sure it is heated. holley fuel pump? why? get a gm tpi or vortec pump.