Sport/454ss wheel worth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
So I have a set of decent condition sport/ss454 wheels on my truck with 5yr old 31's I am more or less curious on value as I am going to a different set of wheels. I am thinking 150-200 as I am keeping the caps.

BigDaddy72

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when they would bring $600 a set. Or at least I almost paid that for a mint set...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I had 24 of those wheels at one time.
Sold sets of 4 with caps & no tires for $400.00 set.
Last set I sold was about 5 years ago, though, & lately I've had more than a few people asking me if I had more.
So with supply & demand being what it is, I'd say $500.00+/4 wouldn't be too far outa line.

DamHoodlum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I have a set of decent condition sport/ss454 wheels on my truck with 5yr old 31's I am more or less curious on value as I am going to a different set of wheels. I am thinking 150-200 as I am keeping the caps.

I will take them for $200................................................???????????

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I will take them for $200................................................???????????

I am not shipping them though at least not with tires. i am not selling them til i get the new tires for my truck which should be in a few weeks.

sntrym

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depends on the condition and if someone really wants them. I was selling individual ones for $50 each and even then they were tough to get rid of. Could barely get rid of a set for $200 around here. I've seen mint sets list for 500, not sure if they sold though.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Yeah they are in decent condition but I will be keeping the caps for my new wheels so they would be capless and seeing that I don't want to dismount the tires I would be willing to sell them for $200. I won't have a need for them after getting my new tires, and not much room to store them either.