Special edition Bucket Seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flipdodge

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Flipdodge

Reaction score
I got super lucky coming across this leather bucket seat (with "mm1" on the head rest) and center console set for only 100 bucks! Now my question is what did these seats come out of? The guy that sold me them didn't know and I can't find anything on "mm1" except push plates for snow plows lol. Thanks in advance.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Looks it might have been made by a conversion company back in the day. Probably came out of a 95-98 Chevy Silverado with a custom conversion, probably had loads of wood trim in it. Conversion companies usually took a low end Silverado and dressed it up with wood trim dash kits, custom cloth or leather (most of the time leather) seats, custom overhead console (over 80% did), side skirts (love them!), and sometimes tail light covers. I know I forgetting stuff, but you get the gist. ;)

Sorry for going on about it, I like converted truck by these conversion companies, I always thought what they did was cool. :)