Spacers on stock rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scott_williams2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I just sold my 95 Z and got a 97 Z. It has stock sawblaxes on 285/75/16 open country’s. My question is if I put 1.75 spacers on the front and 2s in the back will it rub? And will it look bad wit spacers on stocks? Please send pics of your trucks

Dylan Pope

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was my truck with STOCK KEYS NOT CRANKED AT ALL,these tires were 285s it didn’t rub at all had no clearance issues even after I got brand new 33s mounted on these same rims.You shouldn’t need spacers to even it out if you don’t have a lift.I wouldn’t recommend running spacers especially in this senario where they aren’t needed.If you have any more questions I’ll be more than glad to help ya

You must be registered for see images attach

Treble

Reaction score
Have you measured your stance? Most trucks are 3" wider up front then the rear.
If you have the spaces, put them on that will answer your question.I believe you dont need spacers up front.​

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I think it was just 3/4 tons and maybe one tons that had the wider front stance than the rear. The half ton front and rear axles are close in width. The front may be just a tad bit wider.