Source for Brake/ Fuel line Clamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevrobster

Reaction score
In the process of replacing my rotted rear brake line and fuel lines I had a couple of the plastic tube clamps break off that support the lines. I'm not too worried about it as there plenty of clamps/clips stillbholding the lines, but does anyone know of a source to get them for replacement? I've looked pretty extensively on eBay, amazon, rock auto, etc with no luck.

If not available, what have you guys done as alternatives to the clips?

Thanks

FCMN

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but did you find a solution to this? I am having the same problem with my 93 and can't find the clips anywhere. Thanks

67GMC

Reaction score
Resurrecting an old thread. Are the plastic/white nylon clips available for replacement? What are people using for 1/4" rear line and 3/16" lines to hold them to frame? Thanks!

67GMC

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Evilunclegrimace: I don't see those clips on the Dorman site you linked. I see them on amazon: Dorman 800-285 Black 3/16" 2 Slot Brake Line Clip. $17 for a pack of 5. Does that sound about right?

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Evilunclegrimace: I don't see those clips on the Dorman site you linked. I see them on amazon: Dorman 800-285 Black 3/16" 2 Slot Brake Line Clip. $17 for a pack of 5. Does that sound about right?

That sounds about right, If you look around you might find them for less OR find different ones that you like better.

67GMC

Reaction score
I did order the Dorman plastic ones. I was thinking of also making some clips by cutting strips of galvanized steel duct work, folding in half over a piece of spare brake tubing and drilling a bolt hole in them. Cost basically nothing. I think it will work to hold the tubing and it shouldn't rust. Any issues you can thin of?

Ta6point6

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but, this sounds like an opportunity for someone with a 3D printer and some technical savvy to earn a few bucks.