Somewhat stupid questions on seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I decided to do that style, but my interior is the most red you can think of. I’ll maybe find some in the local junkyard, or go to Alabama so that I’d not have rust :Big Laugh:

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Really happy with my Toyota seats in Frank but not a bolt-on by any far stretch of the imagination though! The fronts were pretty easy the rears were not. at. all. easy.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Really happy with my Toyota seats in Frank but not a bolt-on by any far stretch of the imagination though! The fronts were pretty easy the rears were not. at. all. easy.
Are they from a Tundra? I have ones from a 2003 Access cab model in my Toyota T100 SR5. That T100 has got low miles but it’s a beater for hunting and whatnot

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
2001 Toyota Sienna 2nd and 3rd row.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Found a set of those buick seats, in gray. I have some seat covers from a Subaru (STi racing logo and the pink Subaru logo) that are going to be temporary, Im gonna try to plop 'em in after I finish fixing my 89 k2500.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Sadly, I never got them in. In fact they are still sitting in my garage waiting to be picked up. That 94 doesn’t get used much, it’s gonna be the replacement for my T100 when I get it hideously stuck in the woods at some point (I already have before). So I sold the seats, traded them for heated 2000 Cadillac Escalade seats. I know that that’s not what I wanted to do, but I just know that it won’t be used as much as the seats deserve to be used.

However the Escalade seats come without a console, so I’ll get one later when I have the time. I’m focused on getting tires dialled in, and fixing my T100’s exhaust leak