Somewhat new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-93-b

Reaction score
I’d like to introduce myself, my names Dylan. I’ve been on here for a few weeks but just now seen the introduction. I drive a 96 ext. cab. It’s got around 90k miles on the 5.7 vortec I pulled from a wrecked Tahoe right when I bought the truck. transmission is a 4l60e rebuild with unknown miles. Posi track rear end with either 4.10 or 4.56 gears.(haven’t pulled the cover to know for sure yet.) dual exhaust with old school large chamber glass packs dumped a little past the cab. She’s my baby. so far this is the best site I’ve seen for truck enthusiasts.by far!
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Yes it's a great resource, I've learned a lot on here. Chickasha, Oklahoma? Been there a few times, my mom's family originally was from that area before they relocated to south Texas.

D-93-b

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Yes it's a great resource, I've learned a lot on here. Chickasha, Oklahoma? Been there a few times, my mom's family originally was from that area before they relocated to south Texas.

Yes sir been here my whole life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk