Something you don't see everyday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to show my age, but I was a teenager when these were being built new & were somewhat abundant @ shows.

When someone says that they saw a Testarossa or Truckrossa kit, I dont envision the above pics.

The above pics look to be based of this Ferrarri.
You must be registered for see images attach

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I envision a Truckrossa, I envision this:

As you can see, it looks like a Ferrarri Testarossa.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont recall the name of the kit in the original post, but for some reason, as time has passed, people started to call it a truckrossa. I no longer have my Sport Truck & Truckin magazines from the 90s, so I cant verify the kit name or manufacturer.

I believe that the yellow one was called Pegasus, but I could be wrong. It's been awhile since I've seen that one.

The big problem with alot of things before the internet boom, is being uploaded info based on their perceived memory vs fact. Actually that still happens to this day. You will see people spew their thoughts as facts, even if it's wrong & they'll do it w/ conviction.

I only comment a fact if it is truly a fact.
If I'm not 100%, I will say "I think". That way I'm not guaranteeing my response.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to show my age, but I was a teenager when these were being built new & were somewhat abundant @ shows.

When someone says that they saw a Testarossa or Truckrossa kit, I dont envision the above pics.

The above pics look to be based of this Ferrarri.
The Ferrari in that pic is actually a modified Testarossa, but I agree with what you're saying, the side intake louvers are the signature design point of a TR and as such are most closely associated with the kits.