so i had aissue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zachb91

Reaction score
got the motor back in to find out i had another problem. some how some way my radiator cracked on the lft had side by the top hose. so today out came the radiator then some jb weld for the time being. the in a couple weeks gonna put a new radiator in it. can i do away with the engine cooling lines?

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Engine cooling lines??? You mean the steel lines threaded into the radiator? Those are transmission cooling lines. Removing them would destroy your trans in a very short time.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Assuming they are trans cooler lines. If you want you can buy a separate trans cooler( like a tiny radiator). So you can get a radiator without the internal one but you can't really get rid of it all together.

zachb91

Reaction score
i mean the ones on the drivers side that goes to the engine. i have hd cooling an towing packages on my truck

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
oil cooler, personally id keep them, or do an external cooler like suggested but yes you can take off the lines and blck it at the oil filter adapter