Slightly tinted corners

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Chevytruck98, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Chevytruck98

Chevytruck98 I'm Awesome

Any one know where i can pick up a set, or have a set of slightly tinted corners for a Silverado?.

I love the ones that topgearautosports sells. But seems They dont have any for a silverado. ;/

2. df2x4

df2x4 Domestics only.

Are you referring to these?

https://www.topgearautosport.com/105701/1997-chevy-1500-pickup-amber-smoked-corner-lights

If so, good luck. They've been gone for years now. Used to be all over eBay from various sellers but I haven't seen any in a long time. Top Gear Auto still has the GMC versions but they've got a terrible looking reflector added to the lens now. They don't match the pictures at all.

[​IMG]

I have a couple new sets of the Chevy ones in that first link that I bought as spares for my red truck, but I really don't want to sell them. I could be motivated to trade if anyone has the non-smoked versions though... I've been hunting those for years now.

3. Chevytruck98

Chevytruck98 I'm Awesome

That would be them, I found them on eBay as well several years ago. If I knew they where going to be so hard to come by I would have ordered mutiple sets lol.

I don't have any. Let me know if you find some. I'd be interested in yours if you change your mind to sell a set. :)

4. 618 Syndicate

618 Syndicate About Dat Fodo Life...

Take yours to a body shop and ask them to shoot em for ya. I've had tails done that way, turned out great.

df2x4 likes this.
  5. Chevytruck98

Chevytruck98 I'm Awesome

I'll have to check into that, thanks.

618 Syndicate likes this.