Slightly tinted corners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any one know where i can pick up a set, or have a set of slightly tinted corners for a Silverado?.

I love the ones that topgearautosports sells. But seems They dont have any for a silverado. ;/

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any one know where i can pick up a set, or have a set of slightly tinted corners for a Silverado?.

I love the ones that topgearautosports sells. But seems They dont have any for a silverado. ;/

Are you referring to these?

https://www.topgearautosport.com/105701/1997-chevy-1500-pickup-amber-smoked-corner-lights

If so, good luck. They've been gone for years now. Used to be all over eBay from various sellers but I haven't seen any in a long time. Top Gear Auto still has the GMC versions but they've got a terrible looking reflector added to the lens now. They don't match the pictures at all.

You must be registered for see images attach

I have a couple new sets of the Chevy ones in that first link that I bought as spares for my red truck, but I really don't want to sell them. I could be motivated to trade if anyone has the non-smoked versions though... I've been hunting those for years now.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would be them, I found them on eBay as well several years ago. If I knew they where going to be so hard to come by I would have ordered mutiple sets lol.

I don't have any. Let me know if you find some. I'd be interested in yours if you change your mind to sell a set. :)