Skylark's dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought the pair of doors from that 3500hd that I got the 6.5 from. I also ordered the latch rods but they haven't arrived yet. I don't need the lock rods for the rear doors which is good because they are unobtainium!
Where did you find the latch rods?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
So you are now going to have a lock cylinder on all 4 doors? Is that standard on Kodiak handles.

All four handles have lock cylinders in them, but the ones in the back doors are dead with no linkage going to anything so they are useless. If you really wanted to make that work it's doable.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea.
Just missed a sub-100,000 mile 5.3/4L80e/computer & harness for $1000.00.
Had to pull it though. No biggie!
Today, that's $760.00 U.S. Arrrgghhh!

Yeah, you can ask Skylark about it, but I missed out on a 95 Camaro with an LT1 and T56 in it for $800. Was going to drop that into my 95....

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, you can ask Skylark about it, but I missed out on a 95 Camaro with an LT1 and T56 in it for $800. Was going to drop that into my 95....
I thought it was $600. Either way, I couldn't send you that link fast enough.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Speaking of @ccreddell, he picked up the paint that we'll be painting the 6.5 with. It is Toyota Speedway Blue. The water to air intercooler, arp studs and head gaskets are all here.

I still need more paint, quality oil cooler lines, a fluid damper harmonic balancer, intercooler piping and couplers, a radiator and pump for the intercooler for sure. I'm also considering water mist injection.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just found a solid crank pulley instead of the dampened crap that GM used. I'm also considering a gear drive... Still need to do the "feed the beast" mods too.