Single Cab Subwoofer Box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Why not go to a slim style suub? Those can be fit into an under seat box. For what they are, those slim subs work surprisingly well. I have pix of the box & sub that I have under the seat in my '97, if you'd like.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I'm wanting to use the 2 subs I already have. They are doing me no good sitting around, ya know.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a single cab truck to borrow So I can get my DSBP enclosure designer to get "General dementions" for this style enclosure ...
Old Sonys like sealed with as much airspace you can give them ...

I'm sure you know that that Kicker likes minimum airspace with maximum tuning port for it to jam ...

I'f I can find one soon, I will get Thunder (Jimmy) to calculate some measurements up for this forum ...

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I just built a sub box for my regular cab the other night, still need to cover it in carpet and wire it up though. It houses two 12" fullsize subs and man were they difficult to cram in there...

I took a different approach than the other boxes I've seen in this thread, my goal was to lose no space whatsoever and be able to continue to put the seat all the way back. I'll post pics soon.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Should have inserted a divider and made it two chamber and added a second 12", but this was a first draft. I'm 6'2" and have enough room. Will probably build a new one and do two 10"s to have a bit more legroom. 57"w, 18"h, 9"d at the base, 5"d at the top in case you need to know. A perfect snug fit could be estabished by going an inch shorter in height and about 4 plus inches in width. Have two thick sponges on each side to keep it from sliding back and forth...

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell no, but if I wouldn't have made the bottome depth so rediculous, I probably could come close. The box is way overkill, which is why I need to dial in a new one that will be slimmer, not as high, and a bit wider. Anywho, works for now...

Last edited: