SIMPLE SUNDAY MODS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kenwood ddx7704 only issue and its not so much a issue is its a mechless unit. Meani g it has no provisions for playing cds its the way of the future inguess

MatSLO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
About those double DIN head units, did anybody install an Android head unit in their gmt400? I'm looking at those Chinese Android units, not traditional brand names like Kenwood, JVC etc.
Some of these new companies are reportedly quite good, any truth to that?

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
About those double DIN head units, did anybody install an Android head unit in their gmt400? I'm looking at those Chinese Android units, not traditional brand names like Kenwood, JVC etc.
Some of these new companies are reportedly quite good, any truth to that?

Stick to name brands to avoid the hit and miss of chinese knock offs. Some come out great, others die in a week. Buy nice or buy twice lol

MrCobb93

Reaction score
Ya actually I'm waiting for the double din kit to come in so I'll have bluetooth, reverse camera, DVD player, ipod (in the glove box), GPS and some apps.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
I just bought this same double din install kit from Metra but haven't messed with it yet. How hard was it to cut the dash?