Side molding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Markmartin01

Reaction score
Year 3 for mine and they've held fine. Make sure the paint is clean and temp is up. If it's a little cool you'll struggle getting the foam tape to stick. Hotter the better.

Jdpsr

Reaction score
I went with the OEM door moldings and emblems and a big roll of trim guard for the rest. The profiles are not exact as you can see below, but you need to get pretty close to see it.

You must be registered for see images attach

First post here. Those pics of the molding & emblem look great. My Tahoe is getting painted right now and I need to replace mine. I can’t find the “Tahoe” emblem and would prefer to not reuse the ones I have since they’ve faded quite a bit. Guess I could go the 1500 route instead. Any other suggestions are most appreciated.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GM part number looks to have been 15728604, try searching for that and maybe something will turn up.

It’s obscure enough that some dealer may still have some on a shelf. Some dealers will search nationwide inventory, might be worth a call to one to see.

Hope this helps.

Jdpsr

Reaction score
GM part number looks to have been 15728604, try searching for that and maybe something will turn up.

It’s obscure enough that some dealer may still have some on a shelf. Some dealers will search nationwide inventory, might be worth a call to one to see.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much - I’ll give it a try. Hoping to find them for both sides and the tailgate...all of which I realize is a long shot.