Side marker lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What yr do you have? My 97 Suburban had composite headlights, but I switched to sealed beams to have more room for an intercooler. I did a Cummins swap and needed the room. I wanted to keep side marker lights, as the 94 grille assembly I used only had side reflectors...no light bulbs. I kept my 97 headlight harness and used a die grinder to cut a hole in the back side of the reflector. I then glued a receptacle to the backside of the reflector. (I cut the receptacle from the 97 side marker) plugged the 97 wiring light socket I to that molded reflector. Works fine.
Solid lookin burb.. I like that chevy gmc emblem too.

CumminsBronco

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to put the brighter LED 194's in and the bulbs I had were blue. Lol.....you can't tell that until you power them up. On my list of things to do....order some white led 194s.

Powersj

Reaction score
I bought Halo headlight upgrades LEDs for my 96 Chevy it says the wire them into the marker lights but now the halos work and my marker lights do not any ideas