Show off your valve covers and engine bays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was looking for valve covers I found that a lot of them don't have enough holes. I needed one on the passenger side for the PCV valve, one on the other side for the vent (or visa versa), and one for filling with oil. Then, how much work is it to connect them to where they need to go.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Gonna be awhile before I use em but picked up a set of these for my project truck BUCK

You must be registered for see images attach
Those are actually pretty nice looking covers. Wonder if they will clear the AC compressor and all the lines,and the stuff that's behind the alternator on a Vortec? That's why I like the Corvette ones; they clear all the factory stuff.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Those are actually pretty nice looking covers. Wonder if they will clear the AC compressor and all the lines,and the stuff that's behind the alternator on a Vortec? That's why I like the Corvette ones; they clear all the factory stuff.
I'd love to find a set of Vette magnesium covers for when I swap LT1 into mom's C10 haha

Zseventy-one

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I was looking for valve covers I found that a lot of them don't have enough holes. I needed one on the passenger side for the PCV valve, one on the other side for the vent (or visa versa), and one for filling with oil. Then, how much work is it to connect them to where they need to go.
Same - I'm working on my engine bay over the winter and the stock covers on my 91 TBI 350 aren't cleaning up well.
The ones I like say Chevy or sniper instead of GMC or don't have enough holes like you mentioned.
Being a rather expensive cosmetic upgrade has me really on the fence.
Perhaps I'm just cheap or being to picky!

Below is my engine bay as of now...

Attachments

• EB 3.jpg
    EB 3.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 49
  • EB1.jpg
    EB1.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 49
  • EB2.jpg
    EB2.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 49

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure I plan to delete AC(not even have a delete idler pulley) and use the vortec style alt bracket, my truck was TBI

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think they just use breather caps , you can remove them and add oil