Show n tell. Let's see some eye candy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Nobody want to show off their ride? Post em up y'all,I know there's alot of pretty trucks out there. Let's see em.

so where’s your pics/gmt400 bro? Let’s see your wheels from the creator of the thread! Lol and you should have your top 5 picks and reasons why you like em I think that’s be kool!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just washed and sprayed waxed On Friday afternoon! Griots garage
“best of show” spray wax is what I use you can hardly put your hand on her and not have it slip off! If you have nice paint definitely pick some up with really good microfiber towels and man you’ll see an definitely feel the difference in just washing vs cleaned!

You must be registered for see images attach

Darkimag22

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked up this 98 slt last week. Needs a lot of TLC but it's a work in progress. Tinted it and now onto the rest of the interior. Plan on bed lining the rockers and then doing a wrap since the clear coat on the hood and roof is buggered.

Had to add a pic of my 97 that I sold years ago...and to this day still regret it.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s in the parking garage at work showing the color change of yellow lighting vs sunlight how different the color can look. Next pick I turned on the auto filter all the way down on my iPhone and it gives the paint more of a newer Escalade color “dark mocha metallic” which I do like the best on a 2014 platinum.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Here’s in the parking garage at work showing the color change of yellow lighting vs sunlight how different the color can look. Next pick I turned on the auto filter all the way down on my iPhone and it gives the paint more of a newer Escalade color “dark mocha metallic” which I do like the best on a 2014 platinum.
Yes I've noticed this with the pewter color too. Low light, it almost disappears in a dark parking lot. Some lighting makes it look more beige, some more silver.