Show n tell. Let's see some eye candy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted mine on page 1, post #8. Since then I've done a couple things to it :biggrin:. Here's how she sits now -
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I’ll have some new pics come the weekend I just got her back home and about halfway through shining her up! Had to clay bar a couple spots synthetic clay bar from griots garage has up to 35-45x useage if I recall correctly lol but hood and mirrors I may do more but that’s what I able to notice at 10pm in the garage lol. I gotta pull her out to get at every side tomorrow after work so she’ll be fine n shine for going around town Saturday!

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
What are you listin It for price wise? Not looking to buy just to see what market is and what a slightly modified 400 go for. Lol

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Not my GMT400, but I just painted and installed a "new" hood on 'Ol Yeller. (the hood is pretty beat, but not floppy like the old one)

For just using spray cans, the finish turned out amazing (of course I took it down with some 1000 on the DA and buffed it).

Now if only the hood were not so lumpy.