Show me your front ;p

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Obviously I’m sure you don’t live in Michigan lol but they may have a directory of shops just like them but for your area an most junkyards are a network they call each other to get people the parts they need since most people make more money working together than apart.

Enitalp

Reaction score
I think i found the grid i want and the lights i want, juste don't have the bumper i want, aka
flat flush paintable, with a skirt with fogs,and a splitter, all paintable to the car color, and flush to the body,
This other thing i can't put my hands on is bowtie , any hint ?
i decided to go for the chevy fascia, even if i wanted to go GMC because he was born like that, but the amout of choice on chevy side and the fact that, i prefer chevy look to the gmc uneven lights position (and size ?)
I will go chevy, so i need a bow tie, red custon or not i don't know, want to see multiple, but where oh forum's gods ?

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think i found the grid i want and the lights i want, juste don't have the bumper i want, aka
flat flush paintable, with a skirt with fogs,and a splitter, all paintable to the car color, and flush to the body,
i decided to go for the chevy fascia, even if i wanted to go GMC because he was born like that, but the amout of choice on chevy side and the fact that, i prefer chevy look to the gmc uneven lights position (and size ?)
I will go chevy, so i need a bow tie, red custon or not i don't know, want to see multiple, but where oh forum's gods ?
I'd say it depends what color your truck is(what is it btw?)-and what looks you want to achieve. You want it exposed or flush with the rest? Agressive or tamed?

Enitalp

Reaction score
Thanks, the ram air was not functional but the cowl induction was.
You must be registered for see images attach
very nice wow, it's a 90 or something like that ? less than 95 ?
Mine is a 90, V6 4.3L but the battery on the other side air filter is a cylinder on the left side, Still don't know the year of the complete engine, i have the vin of the interior that seems to be 95+, but the engine i'm not sure that the 95 is mine, may be coming from different cars for any reasons.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And if you not sure I'd go with all chrome and use vinyl inserts-you can change it if you don't like it relatively cheap.