Shorty headers for lowered 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My headers came with a spacer so you can use the original bolt but I just used a bolt and nut on it. No problems so far. Plus I used one of the studs for the rear support since the Edelbrock manifold's threaded hole wasn't in the same position.
You must be registered for see images attach

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Tlee94sbc350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welp my headers came today (GO914) passenger side bolted up! Pretty good fitment.thr rear passenger side plug was kind of hard to get on but she goes on with a little persuasion.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What cheap y pipe are you guys running? Everything I seen was about 180+
There's a good reason for buying the more expensive Y pipes - better flow. After paying for headers why would you want to defeat their performance? The "cheap" Y pipes aren't mandrel bent and don't have a smooth transition at the collector. I bit the bullet and bought the JBA setup, nice bends and smooth collector (plus they're stainless). And don't forget a good high flow cat (if you're gonna use one).

Tlee94sbc350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the one o2 sensor before the cat. Does anyone know if I can just delete this? Or is it just best to replace.

Tlee94sbc350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Plus the headers I received have a o2 sensor on the drivers side before the collector.( my truck manifolds did not) anyone know what thread size I need to block off that side?