Shortchevy c1500 Sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
on a serious note... what do you think its worth? im thinking im gonna ask $2500

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Around here, it would sell very quickly at that price. It would sell even quicker with the rust taken care of....rust around here is a major turn-off, because not many people realize it's really a minor thing to fix.

Can I get the $2k off coupon? :p jk, GLWS bro.

Ps. Keep me updated with the "farmer special" rat rod's progress.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Around here, it would sell very quickly at that price. It would sell even quicker with the rust taken care of....rust around here is a major turn-off, because not many people realize it's really a minor thing to fix.

Can I get the $2k off coupon? :p jk, GLWS bro.

Ps. Keep me updated with the "farmer special" rat rod's progress.

yeah Im gonna get some color matched silver paint at autozone and squirt the passenger rocker just to hide it a little... the PO told me that the drivers side has been professionally fixed but he couldnt afford to do both sides at the same time so the drivers side is perfect and the silver is fresh...
I could fix the rust no problem, I just did a co-workers 91 Ram, all the rockers and both fender bottoms and the roof. he gave me one of those traxxas slash rc cars in return. :p but I dont have a welder at home and I dont want to spend the money to plates and insurance (wi law) so I would drive it back and forth to my shop. I just got inside from playing with the truck... stupid t-stat housing gasket didnt seal good so I drained the coolant down and replaced that and put a new rad cap on cause it was leaking as well. I found the wire for the tach and hooked that up. so all the gauges work now!

I dont know if I can give you a discount but trades..... lol

rat rod? my old mans 29?? I think this summer its gonna get a carbed 350 and zoomies, since the swap will be almost exactly like my truck... but it will be a while until it even sees the light of day. its in my dads toy garage right now surrounded by cool junk... theres my 73 GTO and my Z28, my dads 2010 camaro and my mas convert Mercedes... Its gonna be a crazy day when we get that all out cause I wanna cut the cat off my camaro and I bought flowmasters for my GTO so Im gonna be buzy this spring!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ahhh nice lot of projects man....trades? oh boy, I think the only thing I'd be willing to let go would be the old 260z project, and I just got it running again about 15min ago....it's definitely in need of floors and stuff haha. The tall grass around here does a doozy on floor pans.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ahhh nice lot of projects man....trades? oh boy, I think the only thing I'd be willing to let go would be the old 260z project, and I just got it running again about 15min ago....it's definitely in need of floors and stuff haha. The tall grass around here does a doozy on floor pans.

yeah I think my little honda will be my last import.... and I know all about that floor pan fun Im working on a friends 81 vw rabbit that needs pans, It was parked on grass for the last 10 years... yuk. someday im gonna get smart and move to Arkansas or Texas and give rust the middle finger... well heres my CL posting http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/2789258776.html

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I would have gotten it man, but I've too much money tied up in too many projects as is....stretched way too thin as it is. Hope they do it right man!