Shifter cable clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Had 2 of em n lost em both. The lil U shaped clip that holds the shifter cable into it's bracket on side of the trans. I need 2 if possible. I know if I get more the old ones will show up but I'm fine with it.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Doh! I completely forgot my truck is missing this. I baling wired mine. Working great so far. Guess I need to look for a clip when I go to Pull-A-Part this afternoon.

Im probly goin to yard tmrw so I'll snag one then. I kept looking at it sittin by the old trans then when I thought bout it it's gone. It'll probly reappear somewhere after I get a new one.

Reaction score
You can buy just the end of cable at napa, and most autoparts just put one in today, We change these from time to time at shop available for many different cars also, its a wear item and it comes with new clip lock

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can buy just the end of cable at napa, and most autoparts just put one in today, We change these from time to time at shop available for many different cars also, its a wear item and it comes with new clip lock

Can you link that for me? I can't find on NAPA's website just the end of the cable that consists of the "clip". When I have looked at mine the clip doesn't appear to be "removable" from the cable.