Selling complete vortec 7.4L 454 and 2.3L whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnschant

Reaction score
Is it still available I will take everything. 3142653876

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It seems everyone wants the Whipple but not the motor...well, count me in. If you still have it and are willing to separate them I'd be interested in the blower and ecu. If not, sorry for wasting your time.

Yes still available. Send me a PM so we can connect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you still have the setup motor and supercharger if so how much or were can I get the supercharger set up have a 454 needs rebuilt so I can go full set up or just supercharger

I still have it. Would like to get $6k for the complete setup. Send me a PM if interested.

Ed Mendibles

Reaction score
I still have it. Would like to get $6k for the complete setup. Send me a PM if interested.

For sale is a Vortec 7.4L 454 and I freshly rebuilt 2.3L whipple supercharger. The motor had 126k miles and the rebuild whipple hasn’t been installed yet. This package comes with the complete motor, supercharger and ecu which is already tuned. Asking $6k.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT
For sale is a Vortec 7.4L 454 and I freshly rebuilt 2.3L whipple supercharger. The motor had 126k miles and the rebuild whipple hasn’t been installed yet. This package comes with the complete motor, supercharger and ecu which is already tuned. Asking $6k.

Today is August 5th 2020, I'm interested in the 454 Vortec, Ecm, and Whipple supercharger. If it is still available please contact me 5052287187

Ryan Markle

Reaction score

If this is still around I’m interested in the charger, let me know 9495338170, thanks