Selling complete vortec 7.4L 454 and 2.3L whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For sale is a Vortec 7.4L 454 and I freshly rebuilt 2.3L whipple supercharger. The motor had 126k miles and the rebuild whipple hasn’t been installed yet. This package comes with the complete motor, supercharger and ecu which is already tuned. Asking $6k.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitchg

Reaction score
Is this setup still for sale? Are you willing to sell the charger separate? If so, I am very interested. Please message me and we can work it out. Thanks.

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is this setup still for sale? Are you willing to sell the charger separate? If so, I am very interested. Please message me and we can work it out. Thanks.

PMd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZRoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still available? Please PM me, would be interested in just the whipple if you are willing to split. I'm in MI and don't want to pay for freight on a BBC from anywhere out of state.

Cheers,
Zach

Shyboy99

Reaction score
It seems everyone wants the Whipple but not the motor...well, count me in. If you still have it and are willing to separate them I'd be interested in the blower and ecu. If not, sorry for wasting your time.