Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cc333

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The front bucket seats in my '94 K2500 are very nice cosmetically (little to no fading of the upholstery), but they're not super comfortable. I think the foam is getting old and giving out, because it doesn't seem to offer very good support, especially on the back (driving it for more than an hour or so hurts my back). The driver's side also lost one of its mounting tabs a few years ago, so the seat rocks back and forth uncomfortably while driving.

I'm quite certain these are the stock seats, so I would prefer to refurbish them with new foam and fix the broken mount on the driver's side because I like the stock look, but I'm not opposed to getting better/newer replacement seats if it would be doable for relatively little money.

Thanks,

c

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The newer obs seats from 1995 to 1998 will bolt right in. You could get a nice set of captains chairs from the boneyard and a center console relatively cheap. It will be like sitting in your living room. The cushions and seat covers are available for these. On the older seats, finding replacement covers are difficult.