Seat fitment question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Generally 1971-1987 were the square bodies. 1988-1998 were the obs body which you have. Unfortunately the seats would not cover all the years listed. I can not tell from the listing which ones they are.

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
Is there any seats that look like that that would fit in our trucks?

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
I'm looking for something that has the captains chair arm rest. I love that look...

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for something that has the captains chair arm rest. I love that look...
If you want dual armrests you'll need factory bucket seats from a 92-94 Suburban (and possibly Blazer/Jimmy same years) just know if they're from a 4 door they won't have the fold/slide entry feature needed for an extended cab truck.

The seats in the ad are for a squarebody and won't fit your gmt400 without some bracket adapting because the floors are totally different.

Richard

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll suggest to stick with OEM seats, whether you build adapters to use those squarebody buckets, or go with GMT400 Suburban buckets. They're much higher quality than most aftermarket stuff I've ever seen. I think @sewlow will back me up on this.

These are the 92-94 Suburban style that I had in mind earlier when I suggested them for the dual armrest design. They're REALLY comfortable, too, unless you get some where the foam is just totally worn out and collapsed.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Richard