Search function

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
But I'm here if anyone needs me. "Start a conversation" function works if nothing else. Yes, there seems to be an issue with '88-91 VINs most of the time on compnine.com. Out of my control, but it frustrates me as much as it does anyone else. I feel much better giving your truck's info than giving you a "sorry, it didn't work". It never hurts to try though. I'm paying a monthly fee to have access to it for us.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The thread looks good, and IDT its in the wrong place. It is hard sometimes to find a particular thread using search, but it is not just this forum. I am on a total of 4 forums all together. They are all like that using the search. Basically, the search is just matching words or letters to find what you type in. Of all the forums I am on, this forum has more activity in 1 day than most of them have in a week, and some all month. With all of the post that come up here, there is so much content, that it can make it hard to find what you are looking for sometimes. In the past, I have searched for threads that I have started, and they would not come up. I had to include my screen name to find them. It can be frustrating. IMO @PlayingWithTBI has a good idea. Just google it like he mentioned, if you can not find it on here. As a moderator, I can not make any software changes. Only Shaggy can do that.