Say hello to dr. Pepper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love those tailgate banners, but in this case I have to say it looks cleaner without it... And dahmn that paint is purty

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did the steering box today and took it out to get a decent picture. Also 3d printed some fan brackets as I didnt like the aluminum ones I made

You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Stock upper radiator mounts don't fit? I realize the core is thicker, but I'm betting the end tanks and flanges are the same.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stock upper radiator mounts don't fit? I realize the core is thicker, but I'm betting the end tanks and flanges are the same.
No you need the brackets from a big block radiator which I have. The 3d printed parts are holding the e fans to the radiator not the radiator.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the billet bed steps powder coated to look like plastic and they came out great. Also designed and printed new plastics for the side of the seats. Will be finishing them tomorrow and painting to match.