SAS FRONT DRIVESHAFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

86454k30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys need your help. Just getting done putting a D60 in my 98 K3500. I figured I was relatively in the clear for a front driveshaft since my transfer case is a borg warner with a fixed yoke front out put shaft. Well........I called Tom Woods today and Tom said there isn't a CV that bolts up to my t-case yoke. I know I have seen another member here or on gmfullsize that sas his red crew cab...super nice truck.

Anyone have any ideas for what they have seen that works to bolt up to my yoke? Or maybe a link to the other build thread I searched and couldn't find it. I remember he used a rear receiver hitch as his front cross member between the spring hangers.

Thanks in advance!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ill cehck at work tomorrow. PM me with the details on what you need and ill see if i can get you a price and se if its a listed part yet. im a supplier for neapco, spicer, dana, AAM etc.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
lies allll lies! lol im just kidding

What i did was get a stock CV shaft from a f350, and bought a 1330CV yoke from a jeep. i got mine from quadratec it was like 50 bucks. and the only thing you have to do is take it to a machine shop and have them mill down the end of the splines.. but honestly, i just installed mine and went about my business haha

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Alright guys need your help. Just getting done putting a D60 in my 98 K3500. I figured I was relatively in the clear for a front driveshaft since my transfer case is a borg warner with a fixed yoke front out put shaft. Well........I called Tom Woods today and Tom said there isn't a CV that bolts up to my t-case yoke. I know I have seen another member here or on gmfullsize that sas his red crew cab...super nice truck.

Anyone have any ideas for what they have seen that works to bolt up to my yoke? Or maybe a link to the other build thread I searched and couldn't find it. I remember he used a rear receiver hitch as his front cross member between the spring hangers.

Thanks in advance!

i know there is a way as a buddy had done a sas with a cummins swap and kept his nv4500/borg warner in a 95 crew, high angle driveline will probably be your best bet, jesse has great prices and should be able to get you anything