Rust belt people

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ozzy always understood us…..
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I’m sorry I’m not sorry :anitoof:

You must be registered for see images attach
Deer season in two weeks here, That is a mule deer. Mee thinks on Home Brew. We GOTS white tail here. All Good

99Yak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Suburban: Krown

Winter truck: Undercarriage bath once a week. A very thorough undercarriage wash when the temperature goes up and the snow is gone. Salt works double time in the summer.

I am happy with the Krown, but, the suburban is driven far less in the winter. So its difficult to compare the two methods.

Sometime in the next three years I will be removing the bed, painting frame, installing stainless lines, etc. The front half will follow. I believe by doing so I can get another decade + out of the truck. Ok, who am I kidding? I still have the dirt bike from my teens and the muscle car from my twenties. I mow with a Ford Jubilee. I will rebuild the whole truck and drive it for 20 more years - because I‘m cheap and have SERIOUS separation anxiety.:)

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suburban: Krown

Winter truck: Undercarriage bath once a week. A very thorough undercarriage wash when the temperature goes up and the snow is gone. Salt works double time in the summer.

I am happy with the Krown, but, the suburban is driven far less in the winter. So its difficult to compare the two methods.

Sometime in the next three years I will be removing the bed, painting frame, installing stainless lines, etc. The front half will follow. I believe by doing so I can get another decade + out of the truck. Ok, who am I kidding? I still have the dirt bike from my teens and the muscle car from my twenties. I mow with a Ford Jubilee. I will rebuild the whole truck and drive it for 20 more years - because I‘m cheap and have SERIOUS separation anxiety.:)
Do you use one of those pressure washer attachments that has multiple spray heads across a bar with wheels in the ends?

99Yak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m not familiar with the attachment.
I use a somewhat dated car wash in town that still puts some water to the under carriage for the weekly wash. End of season, I lay under it with a garden hose. I also get inside body from any available openings.

I found the regular pressure washing head, like the do it yourself wash, can sometimes do more harm than good. But, it could have been operator error.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not familiar with the attachment.
I use a somewhat dated car wash in town that still puts some water to the under carriage for the weekly wash. End of season, I lay under it with a garden hose. I also get inside body from any available openings.

I found the regular pressure washing head, like the do it yourself wash, can sometimes do more harm than good. But, it could have been operator error.
Tool Daily Dual-Function Undercarriage Cleaner,Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washer, 16 Inch, Underbody Car Wash Water Broom with 3 Pieces Extension Wand, 4000 PSI https://a.co/d/7HzRoKY

You must be registered for see images attach