Rust belt people

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Honestly I’ve never “zebart” Ed or coated undercarriage with my 400 nor any other vehicle I just be on my game of washing at minimum once a week now my current work car fusion I haven’t been as diligent as I am with my 400 but that’s always worked for me but everyone is different but I still highly recommend it since I’ve owned my 400 since 2011 and y’all see my pics it also stops the nasty brake dust front wheels frost happening also.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry for assuming that you’re people…
I also didn’t want to start a north vs south discussion :patriot:

Those that reside in the areas of cold weather, cold enough for your local municipality to determine the requirement of salting roads, that also use products for reducing oxidation from said salt on your vehicles.

How’s that for a thread title?

:hahano:

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly I’ve never “zebart” Ed or coated undercarriage with my 400 nor any other vehicle I just be on my game of washing at minimum once a week now my current work car fusion I haven’t been as diligent as I am with my 400 but that’s always worked for me but everyone is different but I still highly recommend it since I’ve owned my 400 since 2011 and y’all see my pics it also stops the nasty brake dust front wheels frost happening also.
Yea my little brother is lazy. He’s not going to wash his truck that often

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry for assuming that you’re people…
I also didn’t want to start a north vs south discussion :patriot:

Those that reside in the areas of cold weather, cold enough for your local municipality to determine the requirement of salting roads, that also use products for reducing oxidation from said salt on your vehicles.

How’s that for a thread title?

:hahano:
I seriously doubt anyone is offended. Jealous mostly of rust free vehicles.

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They salt here just for the threat of snow! Gotta protect the people that can't drive even when the roads are dry...

I'm trying to find a winter car this year.
I Definitely would too, like a civic, with the fenders cut out and 30” snow tires.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
That’s why I bought a “work car” for 95% of my driving so not to rack up crazy miles but burn up $4+ gas everywhere! But now she sits for nice days and really bad days of snow or we’re going long distance we put a couple hundred miles on here Sunday. But like I mentioned washing is it and if you don’t then I highly recommend a second vehicle to use during that time of year. They just keep putting more n more salt an it’s tearing apart the roads and ecosystems,waterways now are testing salty from lack of properly trained people an I’m not offended bye the name “RBP” lol