Rough country 6" lift for 2wd 97 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looking for info on the 6-inch Lift for the two wheel drive 97 Silverado I bought one want to install it but have questions on how do I get my angles correct on my drive shaft to the motor any info greatly appreciated anybody can answer

seth9199

Reaction score
Looking for info on the 6-inch Lift for the two wheel drive 97 Silverado I bought one want to install it but have questions on how do I get my angles correct on my drive shaft to the motor any info greatly appreciated anybody can answer
Your definitely going to have to measure the shaft difference at that height and the rear diff fluid is going to have to be changed more ofter because of the added angle its going to sit at

Dhash

Reaction score
Never heard of it. But maybe somethin I would do when I need tires. I did the energy suspension front spring spacer. Gave me 2.75" lift. Back was lowered with shackles when I got it so I put a 3 inch lift in back. Now it sits 3/4 " higher in back. 31x10.5

You must be registered for see images attach

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@95C1500 just playing. I looked at lifts for my 2wd too because I wanted to sit higher like a 3/4 ton.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most lift kits will come with "corrections" to level the rear, or shims or blocks to correct angles....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
The rear blocks in either kit (the 2" coil or the 4" spindle: the 6" is these two kits put together) are tapered