Roof rack delete Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Omega One

Reaction score
I guess Silverado isn't around any more (last logged on Nov 2014).
Anyone know if anybody else is making these roof rack delete plates? I'd love to get a set for my Yukon.

Silverado

Reaction score
I am still around, just haven't logged in in a while, full time student with work doesn't leave much time for me!

charliechan

Reaction score
Hello Joe,
I Am hoping that although it is a very old forum I can reach still find you with the hopes that you may still either have or be willing to make a roof rack delete kit like the ones you had sold in the past in this forum. I have a 99 Tahoe 4 door. tried making plates my self but no experience turned out no help .lol Please Let me know if its possible.

Silverado

Reaction score
Hey Charlie, I PM'ed you back about them. To the community - sorry If I've missed a few messages, I have moved for schooling and don't regularly check this site since I sold my truck. I am still capable of making these but I would need some lead time as the shop is quite a distance away now and I don't know when I could get in for a few hours. My e-mail address is [email protected] if anyone needs to contact or ask questions in the future, I will reply there quickly.

-J

Silverado

Reaction score
Hey GMT,

I figured I'd post an update to the thread, I've gotten a couple people requesting these in recent weeks and am able to produce these again for a limited time. I'm open to orders at the moment for anybody who's looking. All aluminum billet CNC cut, for 2 or 4 doors. Designed so it won't rust out the nutcerts in your roof with heavy duty o-rings included.

Thanks again for the interest!

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want a set for a 99 Tahoe 2dr. I will send email.

Thanks

Last edited: