Roof rack delete Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThomasS

Reaction score
Sorry to revive this thread again, quite a few members have contacted me and I will be reviving a production run of these sometime this week. I am going to get a few extras made for the future. Feel free to contact me directly or PM me on here if you were one of the many who wanted to get a set made.

Once again these are for the Pre 00' chevy's. I could make them for the newer models but I'm not sure what the bolt spacing looks like. Maybe they're compatible but I don't think so. IF anyone in the north Austin area wanted to stop by we could get it measured!

Do you have any extras? I sent you an email about getting some for a 2 door.

Dforest0764

Reaction score
Very Excited I got these in the mail today. Cant wait to put them on once the rain goes away. Hopefully within the next couple days. Very pleased with the quality and the transaction. Awesome job Joe.

You must be registered for see images attach

Where can I get some of these?

4doorhoe

Reaction score
I pulled the rack off my Suburban within a couple days of buying it. I'll never put anything up there. It needs to be gone. I filled the holes with silicone.

I need to get a set of the billet plates like I had on my Yukon to cover the holes.

What are those billet plates called?

Hutch77

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to bring this back from the dead, but...

I actually have made a few of the billet roof rack delete plates. I make them in a few different styles, with a bowtie in the middle if requested. They are available in variety of finishes.

Nobody's making them nowadays so I decided to make myself some.

If anyone is interested in them just PM me. I can post up some pictures when I get a chance.
Are you still making these plates?

99bluetahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I removed my rack when painted the truck. Holes were welded up.