Rock Auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many, many options with this.
There’s current GM:
There’s the GM Arteb(search that thread in forum).
Spyder Glass…. I could go on. What do you mean specifically with “reliable”?
Another upgrade is the 4-High kit.

JoeJoe1993

Reaction score
Many, many options with this.
There’s current GM:
There’s the GM Arteb(search that thread in forum).
Spyder Glass…. I could go on. What do you mean specifically with “reliable”?
Another upgrade is the 4-High kit.
Reliable in not break easy or not falling apart or changing color.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Reliable in not break easy or not falling apart or changing color.
I've been pleased with the Eagle Eyes TYC headlights and taillights I have on my Burb. Put the headlights in 5 years ago, still shiny, no cracks. I did have to put silicone on the seams on the right hand headlight, it's getting moisture in it. One thing I can say for functional DRLs, they keep the lens warm and boil off any stray humidity. The taillights use the stock style circuit boards, but they are still shiny as new, 4 years after installing. I want to get a pair of these for Rawhide, but they can wait until I get back working....
I also like the style that look like factory except the backup lens(the white part) goes all the way across the bottom. Not sure of the brand but to my eyes those are the best looking aftermarket style taillights for these trucks (other than frenching the Cadillac blades in, but that's a LOT more work!).

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you want the best quality reflectors and prefer them to be factory, Brazilian GM Arteb. If you want factory looks but not the factory prices, TYC from RockAuto. If you want clear non-diffused lenses, Anzo 111004 (plastic) or Spyder HD-YD-CCK88-C (glass).

Medic0893

Reaction score
Sorry but I find Rock Auto an absolutely terrible place to do business. The shipping charges usually negate and financial advantage. When they make a mistake they expect you to pay for it. There is NO customer support, no way to contact them or argue your case. They just say no to anything to do with a return. I had to go to my credit card company to get satisfaction. Now they won’t sell me anything because I won the case with the credit card company. Other places are a little more expensive but free shipping and the ability to return things is worth the price. I’ll never do business with Rock Auto again.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I find Rock Auto an absolutely terrible place to do business. The shipping charges usually negate and financial advantage. When they make a mistake they expect you to pay for it. There is NO customer support, no way to contact them or argue your case. They just say no to anything to do with a return. I had to go to my credit card company to get satisfaction. Now they won’t sell me anything because I won the case with the credit card company. Other places are a little more expensive but free shipping and the ability to return things is worth the price. I’ll never do business with Rock Auto again.
That’s the name of your thread!!!
Yes, their shipping can be excessive. Their prices are great. Only way it’s worth it for me is a large order, getting 5% off, then the shipping falls in line.

Chuck_13

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only bad experience with RA was an a/c compressor on the wifes 97 S Blazer.I installed new condensor evap core and compressor,had it professionally charged.Worked about a week and stopped cooling.Long story short compressor was manufactured improperly (a Four Seasons compressor!) and would not hold a charge.But another compressor again a Four Seasons fron he Zone of Autos and all was fine.Sent the bused broken sorry a$$ compressor back to RA with receipts for the new compressor and TWO charges of the system.I got my money back for the compressor but not for the labor.So yeah RA could do better.I'm kinda ashamed to admit it but I usually look up part numbers at RA then buy the part at Amazon.But do the math,if all your parts ship from the same warehouse you might be better off at RA.....