ROCK AUTO ROCKS!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I orderd a piece of trim for the wife's Avalanche from Rock Auto and when it arrived and I took it out of the box, it was the wrong color. I called them to get return info and the operator (Dave) was very polite and apologized for the mix up. (it was listed as black in the description, but the one I got was gray). He said they would issue a full refund and then told me to keep the part and give it to someone else that could use it. Within a few hours I had an email confirmation of the refund, and within 24hrs had the refund in my account.

Thanks Rock Auto.........YOU ROCK!!!! :rocking:.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say this is one that i never had a problem with and ive ordered alot of Shiat from them. Matter of fact i just got all my new B/J from them 2 days ago and fast shipping and thats important!!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I orderd a piece of trim for the wife's Avalanche from Rock Auto and when it arrived and I took it out of the box, it was the wrong color. I called them to get return info and the operator (Dave) was very polite and apologized for the mix up. (it was listed as black in the description, but the one I got was gray). He said they would issue a full refund and then told me to keep the part and give it to someone else that could use it. Within a few hours I had an email confirmation of the refund, and within 24hrs had the refund in my account.

Thanks Rock Auto.........YOU ROCK!!!! :rocking:.
Nice, that's the way it should be!

TheBigMortboski

World's Tallest Midget
Reaction score
I ordered some hatch struts for my mom's friend's Subaru, and both of them, with shipping, was cheaper than just one at the dealer. That, and they were a couple days earlier than they said they would be. I'll definitely order from them again.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice testimonial....I like to do business with a place that isnt just worried about themselves..I may have to check em out!

Snotrocket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I order from them a lot. Never had a problem. I can buy fuel filters for my diesel for about $5. Anywhere local and they're at least $15 for one.

I can order 3 from Rock Auto and have them delivered cheaper than Autozone, Napa etc.