roadster shop pontiac catalina 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donald Mitchell

1990 C1500 5.7L
Reaction score
Skirts are cool on those. I love those pontiacs, The Grand Prix's are nice. I had friend the had one restored that was gorgeous wtith the tri-power but I like the Catalina roofline better.

Last edited:

GMCTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I learned to drive in my dad's 1964 Pontiac Parisienne. I think the Parisienne was a little smaller than the US Bonneville. In Canada, GM liked to substitute chev parts in place of Pontiac and Oldsmobile, so my dad's car had a chev 283 engine.
Love the look of those Pontiacs. In my personal opinion, the 65 and 66 looked too fat in the rear end. I prefer the 64 but of course i am biased towards it.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
When I was in high school, a guy my age that worked in our parts store got a '66 Bonneville convertible in that burgundy color, from his uncle or grandfather (I don't remember which). Beautiful car, but huge, and he really didn't know how to drive it. He didn't wreck it though (at least while I knew him. It was funny because he was a hardcore Ford guy, and here he's been gifted the use of this Pontiac. I often wonder what became of that car ....

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was in high school, a guy my age that worked in our parts store got a '66 Bonneville convertible in that burgundy color, from his uncle or grandfather (I don't remember which). Beautiful car, but huge, and he really didn't know how to drive it. He didn't wreck it though (at least while I knew him. It was funny because he was a hardcore Ford guy, and here he's been gifted the use of this Pontiac. I often wonder what became of that car ....
Seems like most I’ve seen are Burgundy color. I mean, used to see!