Ride difference between18”, 20” and 22” on 33” off-road A/T tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I’m definitely going to check out that site and yes $50-75 bucks for your way way more common wheels is all good. but like I said I’m not trying to just buy anything/another set of wheels from anywhere I’ve only found one as far as “new/like new” 4 set of stock wheels I could buy. but I want to change the look of my ride not just replace. I totally understand the problems people can have getting different wheels but I’m not rushing into this just cause I have money to blow. I’m trying to be sensible and get some real good gmt400 people feed back on updating my wheels. Idk maybe my responses are not conveying that I’m not spending money on replacing my stock 16’s. Not that anything is wrong with that but I want to fill out/up the wheel wells and have a more damn look at that! Than just spending $500-600 on stock wheels to end up with the look you see in my pics. I’m not trying to have rubber band tires or be crazy design or deep dish just wheels that up compliment the truck that fit the looks and really just set it to where real car people say man look at that as in that’s how they’d have it look and get non car people to say wow I like that. I do get compliments but I wanta open the door into my garage and see her sitting there and have that I’m overly happy just looking at her knowing she’s ready for this 3rd decade of this millennium.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I’ve ended up buying these I was able to get $150 off the price due to 3 small scuffs on 1 of the wheels now I just have to buy tires and get them set and then put on I’m geeked for the end looks.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Thanks I do like the white lettering also. I’m leaning towards getting another set of hankooks for the new rims but would like a bit more aggressive looking tire but problem is not many pictures of tires shown show both sides of the tire so it’s harder to see if they do or don’t have white lettering on them I’ll probably go with a set of all terrain tires vs mud since I’m not big on road noise and I’m not sure how mud tires truly work in snow if any. The hankooks never let me down and are in the price range I would pay Around $700 for a set. That is what I found to be the best price just under $700 for dynapro’s but I’m open for suggestions to other sets with white lettering lol. Send me a link if anyone finds some and I’ll be sure to post some really nice pictures once I’ve got the wheels and tires sorted out!

96TahoeDoug

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He's gotta be bullshitting you on the white letters. If you have room for letters your tires are too fat. White letters. Like get custom ones and write dude suggested it's name. That would be a meme right?

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Ahh so I guess I didn’t read his post right.? but it wasn’t exactly clear on what he was saying. But if that’s what he did say hahaha yeah no on that only ***** Rucker I’m jockin is me! Lol another “dude” would be the last thing to be put on anything of mine! But I don’t know of anyone who ls done the painting in of the lettering but that might be the next option if I don’t end up with lettering to start.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Ha I bought my Escalade in Phoenix I see you from south mountain when I lived there back in 07-12. I bought her in Mesa way out there on the last day I had my rental car. $5000 I paid guy wanted $7500 at the start of his CL post. I’m going to keep searching on wheels I have til weds-fri for them to show up so gives me time to research tires. But hopefully someone sends me a link on some tires in between now and then.