Rev limiter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m just curious why anyone would want to drive one of these trucks 98 mph+? Unless you have something like

Wh4t3v3rs .​

Had a LEO buddy pass me on interstate and sent me a text asking why I was driving so slow. I was in my '91 so I just turned the boost controller on and hammered down. Got it into 4th and locked the converter. Passed my buddy going 158 by his radar.... Poor thing was screaming. It was pretty smooth and stable.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a LEO buddy pass me on interstate and sent me a text asking why I was driving so slow. I was in my '91 so I just turned the boost controller on and hammered down. Got it into 4th and locked the converter. Passed my buddy going 158 by his radar.... Poor thing was screaming. It was pretty smooth and stable.
I had the Express van up to ~130 when it still had the 350. It was also pretty smooth and stable.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well obviously you had no choice. Lol

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well obviously you had no choice. Lol
Ha pretty much.
Next time I saw him was at a road stop the county was doing. They told me if I didn't do a burnout for them I was getting a ticket for whatever they could make up... so 3rd gear sounded like a good time to let out. Those were the fun times. County I live In now doesn't have too many cool folks on the force.