Replacement upper A arms w ball joints....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jcauli82

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the good the bad and ugly?...........I'm looking @ the Mevotech for the 98k1500.
Moog makes the best uppers and ball joints IMHO, they are reasonably priced online and significantly cheaper than going to an auto parts store ......and if I remember correctly they have good warranties. I abuse my truck on the daily and they are still holding up strong after 2 years no complaints....

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Moog upper arms I bought for my '97 K2500 were made in Taiwan. I was disappointed, but at least Taiwan is better than Communist China.

They fit fine. My truck still had the non-adjustable alignment and I didn't change that. The eccentrics went in exactly the way they were before (except cleaned and anti-seized!) Greased...EVERYTHING while I was under there--ball joints, (4) tie rod ends, (4) Idler arm, (2) Pitman arm (1)

Of course, the bolts/nuts on the eccentrics were tightened with the suspension at normal ride-height. Some guys tighten the fasteners with the suspension at full droop; and that'll tear the rubber bushings fairly quickly.

Last edited: