Replacement HVAC flappers (doors).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepwalker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FYI, for those with cracked dashes, or dashes that crack during heater box removal (and some spare $$ laying around), LMC is producing/selling brand new aftermarket dashes made with a little better plastic than OEM, for various years' trucks. You guys probably already know this already, but... There are probably some y/t video reviews outlining the quality, fit & finish. I haven't tried or seen one in person yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
FYI, for those with cracked dashes, or dashes that crack during heater box removal (and some spare $$ laying around), LMC is producing/selling brand new aftermarket dashes made with a little better plastic than OEM, for various years' trucks. You guys probably already know this already, but... There are probably some y/t video reviews outlining the quality, fit & finish. I haven't tried or seen one in person yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

@AK49BWL has one, from what I remember he was very happy with it.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The third time I just bought the box with the dampers and didn’t bother trying to remove them.

When you say "bought the box with the dampers" you mean... what, exactly? I think I know, but I won't assume.

Thanks for your help. If I actually did a little research I might be able to find the answer myself :)

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The one you linked (GM 52467204).

Kind of surprised that they can still be purchased.

Hoplite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps a moderator will move this from "Engine" to "OEM and Custom Interiors".
In all fairness it’s in “Engine Performance and Maintenance.” I guess I might have misunderstood if it meant engine Maintenance though. Haha. Sorry if so