Repainting my entire truck (frame and body, pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry guys it's been a little while since an update. It's almost done. Just have to paint the grille and button up a few tiny items. Also installed new a coil, cap, rotor, wires and plugs. It's running great and fires up instantly. I ended up getting a proper bumper step pad made for a smoothie rear bumper. I also polished up the exhaust tips tonight (I used a high heat black paint and taped off just the last half inch of the tips to go for a different look). I'll keep you all posted as it gets closer. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

munrom77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys it's been a little while since an update. It's almost done. Just have to paint the grille and button up a few tiny items. Also installed new a coil, cap, rotor, wires and plugs. It's running great and fires up instantly. I ended up getting a proper bumper step pad made for a smoothie rear bumper. I also polished up the exhaust tips tonight (I used a high heat black paint and taped off just the last half inch of the tips to go for a different look). I'll keep you all posted as it gets closer. :)

You must be registered for see images attach
Back end is looking amazing buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks really appreciate it! The picture doesn't do the paint justice, it's so deep looking even though it's a matte finish.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the looks of that!!!
Ive always wanted to bedline my tahoe. But i gotta get the 91 going first.