Removing visor and rocker panel glue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James70

Reaction score
In the process of doing 2 tone paint scheme. Almost complete with top half. Only thing left is door . Here in lies the problem. I cant get the gunk off (havent tried hard yet) but what is easiest way? I have Paint / gasket remover that we use to get gaskets off pipe spool pieces. But that didn’t fair too well. Also the bottom is realy stuck on there. How about a blow dryer and goo gone ? Plus a gasket scraper?

You must be registered for see images attach

Brake cleaner

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that erase wheel is definitely the cats ass. There is a trickto it tho, depending on your body facing if it needs to run forward or backwards. Also dont have drill on max battery, hi rpm it jums alot.

10mm Nut

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that erase wheel is definitely the cats ass. There is a trickto it tho, depending on your body facing if it needs to run forward or backwards. Also dont have drill on max battery, hi rpm it jums alot.

I'm the guy who recommended it on the first page. I was first made aware of these things by my buddy who is a fleet mechanic for the city I work for. He has to strip old police vehicles of their decals before the city auctions them. Here in Texas the extreme sun and high temperatures really nail those decals down after a few years. But the eraser just blows them off. Total game changer. I keep one in my toolbox at all times. Handy as hell for stubborn problems.