Rear Sway Bar and Caltracs Traction Bars?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoJo2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has done this? In my mind, it sounds like a great idea... but what do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did the BellTech rear sway bar last week along with new bushings in the front, sure seems to have helped the rear which just used to feel weird. Now it corners flat with no weirdness, worth it imho
Bobby V

stratton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the BellTech rear sway bar last week along with new bushings in the front, sure seems to have helped the rear which just used to feel weird. Now it corners flat with no weirdness, worth it imho
Bobby V
what model number belltech sway bar did you use ? correct me if i am wrong. but I thought I read in another post that you have a 14 bolt rear now ?

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what model number belltech sway bar did you use ? correct me if i am wrong. but I thought I read in another post that you have a 14 bolt rear now ?

Always had the 14 bolt since the truck is a 454SS. I gotta tell you that since it was lowered like it is. that I had to cut the length of the front mounting bolts like 3 times before the sway bar sat even close to how it should. They went from around 10 " long to about 2" now, Ill try and find a photos of them for you so you can see what I mean.
I got whatever BelTec recommended, I forget the number

You must be registered for see images attach