Rear Seat Panel Filler Latches Broken

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qman

Reaction score
This is about my 1994 K2500. On the back of each second row seat is a hard cloth covered piece of something that folds down to cover the 3rd row floor so that the cargo space is flat when all the seats have been removed or laid forward. Its called a seat panel filler. The two latches on the backs of the two second row seats are broken. Those latches hold that hard cloth covered piece of whatever it is. They're just plastic that has deteriorated and crumbled apart over time. The attached pic is the part but they're discontinued. Anyone know of a source or fix for this issue?

The GM part # is 15663894.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These parts also get hammered when people fold down the fillers and put any kind of heavy cargo inside. I've broken my share of them sliding old pinball machines and video games into Suburbans.

IMO your best bet is boneyards; you'll find some that haven't been broken yet if you hunt long enough.

What color is your interior? Someone here may have a set.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard