Rear disc brake conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris253

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is for a 96 chevy k1500, So Ive decided to convert my rear brakes to disc brakes but I'm curious about the proportioning valve. It says to use wildwood 260 10922. Is there a better one to use? I'm using the little shop mfg kit for 10 inch brakes. Anyone done this before?

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm about to on my 90. Abs delete with factory prop valve. I'll let you know how it goes. Ive received the kit from little shop, looks quality. I've already done the 800 master swap so it oughta work great, I hope.

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Swap went great. Calipers touched ever so slightly so buffed it down with a flappy disc and they clear now. Still screwing with the bleeding process. Word of advice. Soak all the connections and bolts with pb or equivalent. I sprayed mine down every day for a month in preparation and it was still a bit of a bear to not twist a hard line off.

You must be registered for see images attach