Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have looked and cannot find anywhere that makes a rear bumper/tire carrier for these trucks. I have a 99 K2500 Burb. I have found a nice front bumper I am looking at, but have not found a rear bumper. I would like to relocate the spare tire to the bumper instead of taking up cargo space.

Does anyone have a source?

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have this link in my bookmarks.

https://www.bluelakeoffroad.com/fro...94-blazer-92-99-suburban-and-tahoe-1988-1999/

Think I saved it mostly for their front bumper.

Looks like they may have a rear bumper with "optional" tire carrier.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thank You I'll have to look into that one.

I searched on here and found a couple of options from a few years back, all of them are out of business now.

That's what I kept running into as well. I fear the GMT800 aftermarket is going to be shrinking...

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't found many companies that still make bumpers, however the Move weld or bolt together kits can be ordered for our trucks. I have seen a few that bought a Move bumper and then added customizations to it. One of those was in fact a tire carrier. I had thought about welding my own. But had almost not fabrication experience. With the move the base bumper would be taken care of, and I can make the modifications I want to it. So that might be the route I go. I just need to start welding and get a good grasp on it before I order up bumpers. Oh and wait to have the money freed up.