Rear barn door latch issue 1995 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdave84_88

Reaction score
Hello, my son just picked up a 1995 Tahoe 4door with the barn doors on the rear and the drivers door was stuck closed. We got the panel off and saw the latch was rusted real bad and the piece that goes up and down was rusted off the latch and I can’t seem to find one anywhere. So my question is will a door latch on the front doors work on the rear door or are they different any help with this would be very appreciated

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Hello, my son just picked up a 1995 Tahoe 4door with the barn doors on the rear and the drivers door was stuck closed. We got the panel off and saw the latch was rusted real bad and the piece that goes up and down was rusted off the latch and I can’t seem to find one anywhere. So my question is will a door latch on the front doors work on the rear door or are they different any help with this would be very appreciated
I don't have the Burb here right now to look at, but I think the latches are different.